About FAQs
What are the courses available for higher studies ?

A comprehensive list of courses would be available in the University prospectus and also on the University web sites. It varies from university to university.

Most of the universities have almost all courses from undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, research degrees (MPhil, PhD) to be offered to international students. You can get more information from our councilors.

Can I work during my course ?

Normally you are allowed to work for 20 hours part-time per week during your full time course. However, during vacations you can work full-time.

Is getting a part-time job difficult ?

No. It is not so difficult to get a part-time job. In fact, If you are open to all kinds of legitimate work, securing a part-time job could be very easy too.

In fact you are respected for all kinds of work in the other countries and your part-time job is also a learning house for you as it offers you a chance of improving upon your communication skills, exposes you to real-time work, initiates you to interact with different people, improves the confidence level and above all assists you with the better handling of your expense account.

How do I make a choice about the University, the course and the place ?

Overseas Solution could assist the candidate in making a right and a balanced choice after learning their requirements following an informal discussion on various relevant subjects. We work as a friend and an advisor with the candidate in making the most appropriate choice. We also provide the right information sources to its students that could further assist the cause.

How long is the admission procedure ?

It differs for different Colleges / Universities. Approximate time period would be 5 to 8 weeks. However Overseas Solution tries it's best to get the University's response about students' acceptance earlier.

What are the documents required for the application process ?

The following documents need to be ready to start with the application process

  1. The completed application form (contact us for the form)
  2. Your 10th , 12th (for Bachelors courses) + graduation mark sheets (for post graduate courses)
  3. Two academic reference letters  OR  One academic reference letter and one employment reference letter
  4. Work Experience certificate (if required)
  5. A Statement of Purpose (SOP)

When is the right time for submitting the Application ?

The foreign admission process is lengthy. For UK admissions send the application at least 3-4 months prior to the intake date. For admissions in Australia send the application at least 6 months prior to the intake date. If you send your documents well before the deadlines, it can only benefit you. You will have better chances of getting admission as well as get priority for housing, bursaries and even Scholarships.

How can i finance my studies ?

Going abroad can seem to be steeply expensive when compared to the cost of studies in India. However one must keep the possible returns in mind which are in the form of quality of education, international exposure and boost to ones career when evaluating the costs of studying abroad. A student can rely on sources like family funds, bank loans, scholarships, bursaries, sponsorships etc to provide for funds required by him.

  1. Self
  2. Bank Loan
  3. Parents
  4. Relatives (should prove the relation with documentary evidence)
  5. Employer

Should I pay a deposit ?

Yes, most Universities require the students to pay part of the tuition fees in advance in order to reserve a place for them in the university. In any case we recommend that all students should make a deposit payment as it facilitates in getting a student visa as well as bursaries from the Universities.